YouEat 1.9 is released and available on www.youeat.org.
- Improved performance searching restaurants
- upgraded to Wicket 1.4.16
- moved to c3p0 JDBC
- several bug fixes
- google sitemap generation improved
YouEat 1.8 is released and available on www.youeat.org.
- Added “OpenID” login mechanism – Gmail/Google account support
- upgraded to Wicket 1.4.15
YouEat 1.7 is released and available on www.youeat.org.
- Added the “Restaurateur Blackboard”
- upgraded to Spring 3.0.5
- upgraded to Spring Security 3.0.5
- upgraded to Wicket 1.4.14
YouEat 1.4 is released and available on www.youeat.org.
- Added security on REST YouEat Services
- Improved REST interface
- Improvements on RistorantePositionService, now the distance is calculated using the Hibernate API
- upgraded to Spring 3.0.3
- upgraded to jackson 1.5.4
YouEat 1.3 is released and available on www.youeat.org.
- Added email field for restaurant.
- Added notifications message for Facebook users
- upgraded to wicket 1.4.9
- upgraded to jackson 1.5.3
Today I published the YouEat maven site.
The site contains the JavaDoc of YouEat and some general information
TIP: to speed up the site generation you can add the configuration below for the maven-project-info-reports-plugin:
YouEat uses Jenkins and Sonar.
Sonar for YouEat
Jenkins for YouEat
Thanks to Sonar and Jenkins developers for these essential tools.
YouEat is an open source application. You can check the code at http://code.google.com/p/youeat/.
YouEat is a Java application built only with open-source software:
- Apache Wicket, for the web interface
- Spring Framework is the glue for all the components
- Hibernate is the JPA implementation
- Apache Lucene to implement the internal search engine
- Apache Maven is the dev manager
- JUnit is test suite
- PostgreSQL is the database engine
My idea is create an easy to read application… therefore any feedback is well accepted
After six month of work. I’m very proud to release the first version of www.youeat.org.